Who: Members of the MSSU Baseball Advisory Committee, in collaboration with MSSU and the Missouri Southern Foundation, have initiated a fundraising campaign to build a baseball stadium on the campus of Missouri Southern State University.
- state-of-the-art synthetic turf field to address weather and maintenance issues
- regulation lighting
- dugouts with bathrooms
- batting cages and bullpens
- fan seating for 500, enabling us to host NCAA regional and national events
- a press box
- a modern concessions area
- ADA compliant seating and restrooms
- a viewing deck that can be used by student, community, and alumni groups
Where: The new stadium will be built to the east of Fred G. Hughes Stadium (football) and adjacent to the MSSU Softball Complex.
Challenge Gift: We have secured the matching gift of $250,000 from the Robert W. Plaster Foundation.
May 30, 2013 $75,000 in 75 days (Goal Accomplished- $76,750)